IFP no longer directly provides Act 48 credits at this time. Course participants can take their Certificate of Attendance and a description of course content to their local Intermediate Unit and request submission of Act 48 hours.
PA Board of Social Workers
As of Fall 2005, CEUs from the PA Board of Social Workers are available for all IFP courses (except the Workshop Certification course).
Participants who meet the attendance requirement will receive:
- 30 social work CEUs for a 12-session course
- 15 social work CEUs for a 6-session course
PQAS credits are also available through IFP. Participants who wish to obtain PQAS credits must contact Beth Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-583-3630.
Upon request, participants who meet the attendance requirement will receive:
- 30 PQAS hours for a 12-session course
- 15 PQAS hours for a 6-session course
Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) credits as follows (and only for the courses listed):
- Enhancing Trauma Awareness: 15 contact hours / 1.5 CEUs
- Deepening Trauma Awareness: 30 contact hours / 3 CEUs
- Applying Trauma Principles: 30 contact hours / 3 CEUs