Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
You can fill out an application to apply for one of the job openings below.
Substitute Teacher – Full-time
- Description: High school, any major subject
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified. Will also transport students
Van Driver – Part-time
- Requirements: Valid PA Driver’s License, excellent driving record
Souderton Vantage Academy
Building Substitute Teacher — Full-time
- Description: Subbing for teachers in Grades 5-12 as needed on a day-to-day basis. Various duties and assignments as needed.
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified (preferably in Social Studies).
Counselors – Full-Time, Bucks County
- Description: Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Service Coordination.
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field. Must be Licensed – Licensed Social Worker (LSW or LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Custodian – Full-time, Second Shift
Description: Working 2:30PM to 11:00PM. Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.
Facilities Management / Lakeside Garage
Administrative Assistant – Full-time
Summary of Duties:
Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Facilities Management as requested. General secretarial duties (faxing, copying, etc.) and assist in maintenance of files. Scheduling of meetings, sending emails, completing paperwork and filing.
Provide administrative support to the General Manager of Lakeside Garage as requested. Updating and processing all CMMS work orders, parts, assets and equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an office setting in an administrative support role.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with accounting or bookkeeping.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently while managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent written, verbal and keyboard skills.