Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
For more information, interested prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside’s Director of Human Resources.
Substitute Teacher – Full-time
- Description: High school, any major subject
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified. Will also transport students
Van Driver – Part-time
- Requirements: Valid PA Driver’s License, excellent driving record
Souderton Vantage Academy
Building Substitute Teacher — Full-time
- Description: Subbing for teachers in Grades 5-12 as needed on a day-to-day basis. Various duties and assignments as needed.
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified (preferably in Social Studies).
Counselor — Part-Time
- Berks County
- Description: Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Service Coordination.
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field. Must be Licensed – Licensed Social Worker (LSW or LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Custodian – Full-time, Second Shift
Description: Working 2:30PM to 11:00PM. Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.