Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
For more information, interested prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside’s Director of Human Resources.
School Nurse – Full-time
- Immediate need for a School Nurse to work five days per week. We are looking for a caring individual with a great work ethic, dependable, nurturing, and have a natural love for children!
- Student grades 6 – 12 (ages 11-21)
- School hours: 8:00 AM – 2:15 PM
- Summary of Duties: Include but are not limited to medication administration, ongoing monitoring of health and medical status, ability to respond in the event of a medical emergency.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified School Nurse would be ideal
Substitute Teacher – Full-time
- Description: High school, any major subject
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified. Will also transport students
Van Driver – Part-time
- Requirements: Valid PA Driver’s License, excellent driving record
Souderton Vantage Academy
Building Substitute Teacher — Full-time
- Description: Short term substitute for HS English (Gr.9-12) for the First Quarter. Subbing for teachers in Grades 5-12 as needed on a day-to-day basis. Various duties and assignments as needed.
- Requirement: PA Public school certification (preferably in English 7-12 and/or Social Studies 7-12).
Upper Merion Vantage Academy
Math and Science Instructors — Full-time
- Description: Teaching Math and/or Science courses. Other daily teacher duties apply (morning, lunch, etc.).
- Requirements: PA Public School Certification in Math and/or Science in Grades 7-9 and/or 10-12. Prior experience working with IEPs and/or at-risk student populations encouraged but not required. Additional teaching certifications a plus.
Counselor — Part-Time
- Berks County,
- Description: Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Service Coordination.
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field. Must be Licensed – Licensed Social Worker (LSW or LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Lakeside School, Girls Academy & Vantage Programs
Special Education Teachers — Full-time
- Description: Teaching students in grades 6-12.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree, Public School Certification in Special Education, Teaching experience, Experience writing IEPs, Love for teenagers, and desire to make a difference in their lives.
General Education Teacher — Full-time
- Description: Teaching students in grades 6-12.
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified. Art, Music, or Math Certification preferred. Special Education Certification and/or prior experience working with at-risk students is preferred but not required.
Science Teacher — Full-time
- Description: High School Science Teacher.
- Requirement: Must be Public School Certified.
Program Administrator — Full-time
The NeuroLogic® Program Administrator will work closely with the program director and leadership team to provide the administrative support necessary to maintain and grow NeuroLogic®. We are seeking a hardworking, detail-oriented individual to help support this rapidly growing program.
- Duties: Include a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling training
- Writing proposal and contracts
- Being the primary contact for districts
- Supporting our social media channels
- Organizing program files
- Specific Requirements:
- Excellent time management skills; organized and able to prioritize
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple expectations
- Self-direct and self-motivated to work independently
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills
- Able to organize and manage files, schedules, dates, and information
- Interest in, and knowledge of, trauma-informed principles
- Experience maintaining multiple Social Media platforms
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
IT Help Desk Analyst Level I/II – Full-Time
- Summary: The IT Help Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and will require an aptitude for working with both Windows and Mac applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. Other on-going projects will be assigned by the supervisor. There is also a range of administration duties with this role. Coverage includes all Lakeside facilities.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Proven work experience in providing Help Desk support
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Intricate knowledge of Mac and Windows Operating Systems and administration thereof
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications; Basic knowledge of Office 365 and/or Exchange
- BS or Associates Computer Degree preferred
- A+ or ITIL certifications not required but helpful
Mechanic — Full-time, Souderton, PA
We are looking for a C or B level Mechanic. Must have basic tools, and knowledge of workings in a mechanic shop. Brakes, oil changes, tires, etc. Fast pace shop looking for someone who wants to learn and grow in this field.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Knowledge of vehicle repair.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Related experience.
Custodian – Full-time, Second Shift
- Description: Working 2:30PM to 11:00PM. Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.
- Requirements: 2+ years of custodial experience preferred. General knowledge of the use of janitorial hand tools and equipment. Must have working knowledge of stripping and waxing floors. Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record. Public transportation not available.