Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
For more information, interested prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside’s Director of Human Resources.
Counselor – Part-time
- Needed for Central Bucks and Montgomery Counties
- Requirements: Master’s degree required. Must be a Licensed Social Workers (LSW or LCSW).
NeuroLogic® Specialist – Full-time — Greater Philadelphia Area
Support school leadership, educators, clinicians, and support staff in developing and carrying out strategies that will help students who have been impacted by trauma to find success.Description:
- Observe students, staff, and school procedures to provide feedback regarding the alignment and application of NeuroLogic® principles and practices.
- Participate in meetings with staff to troubleshoot ways to assist students.
- Meet with students and their counselors to discuss strategies that best support the student.
- Participate in professional development and enrichment through in-service training, supervision, conferences, and workshops.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, education or a related field.
- Interest in and knowledge of trauma informed principles.
- Experience in a school setting
Counselor – Full-time — Springford School District
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.Requirements:
- Masters degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field.
- Must be Licensed – Licensed Social Worker (LSW or LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Souderton Vantage Academy
Behavior Manager/Clinical Substitute – Full-timeDescription:
- Counsel students experiencing behavioral or emotional issues utilizing behavior intervention strategies.
- Helping students regulate their emotions in a healthy way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, and helping fields accepted.
- Master’s degree in above fields preferred.
- Licensure a plus.
Substitute Teacher — Full-timeDescription:
- Daily duties include substituting for classes.
- Other duties as needed.
- PA Public School certification.
Custodian – Full-Time, Second Shift
- Description: Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.
- Requirements: 2+ years of custodial experience preferred. General knowledge of the use of janitorial hand tools and equipment. Must have working knowledge of stripping and waxing floors. Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record. Public transportation not available.