Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
For more information, interested prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside’s Director of Human Resources.
Student Support Counselor – Full & Part-time
Cheltenham School District
Summary: Help students identify, manage, and overcome the behavioral issues that are negatively impacting their education, while collaborating with teachers, counselors, and other school staff to share the tools and strategies that will best support each individual student.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess students’ support needs as they relate to behavioral goals, future planning and available services.
- Consult and collaborate with other professionals regarding students’ treatment, progress and delivery of services.
- Collaborate with and educate staff regarding behavioral needs of students.
- Assist with crisis response as needed.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or a related mental health field.
- Holds or is pursuing a license as a mental health care professional, i.e: LSW, LCSW, LPC or LMFT
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, families, colleagues, and community resources.
- Experience working within a school setting.
Upper Merion Vantage Academy
Counselors – Part-time to Full-time
- Counsel students experiencing behavioral or emotional issues. Helping students regulate their emotions in a healthy way.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field, license preferred.
Mobile Support Program
Instructors/Tutors & Counselors
Needed for the following areas — Montgomery, Delaware, & Lower Bucks Counties
Instructors — Fee for serviceDescription:
- Provide educational and tutoring services to assigned students
- Special Education Certification and/or Secondary Certification in any subject area
- Master’s degree preferred
- Reliable transportaion (public transportation not available) and willingness to travel locally
Counselors / Casemanagers — Fee for serviceDescription:
- Attendance and Case Management support
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field
- Reliable transportation (public transportation not available) and willingness to travel locally
Souderton Vantage Academy
Elementary/Intermediate Teacher (Grades 5-6) for 2020-21 School Year — Full-timeDescription:
- Teaching ELA, Math, Science, and/or Social Studies to students in grades 5-6.
- PA teaching certification in grades 4-8
- Special Education certification preferred but not required to apply
Custodian – Full-Time, Second Shift
- Description: Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.
- Requirements: 2+ years of custodial experience preferred. General knowledge of the use of janitorial hand tools and equipment. Must have working knowledge of stripping and waxing floors. Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record. Public transportation not available.
Lifeguards – Temporary/Part-time – Summer 2020
Lakeside School, Horsham CampusDescription:
- Duties include but not limited to lifeguard during schedule hours, daily cleaning, testing, and maintenance of pool equipment closet.
- Certified Lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid Certified