Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
For more information, interested prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside’s Director of Human Resources.
Lakeside Girls Academy, Horsham, PA
Substitute Teacher – Full-time
- Description: Daily duties would include substituting for classes and other duties assigned.
- Requirements: Science certification required.
Lakeside School, Horsham, PA
Van Driver – Part-time
- Description: Transportation of students each morning and afternoon. Will also transport students and/or their families during the day at the request of the Van Coordinator. Responsible to the Daycare Coordinator and Van Coordinator of Lakeside School Day Treatment Program.
- Requirements: Current Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances are required as well as a signed Physician’s Affidavit. Must have a valid PA Driver’s License and good driving record.
School Based Trauma-Informed Specialist – Full-time
- Needed for Chester, PA
- Support the school districts’ leadership, educators, clinicians and support staff in developing and carrying out strategies that will help students who have been impacted by trauma to find success.
- Requirements: Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, education or a
related field. Interest in and knowledge of trauma-informed principles.
- Description: Observe students, staff, and school procedures to provide feedback regarding the alignment and application of trauma-informed principles and practices.
Participate in meetings with staff to troubleshoot ways to assist students.
Meet with Students and their counselors to discuss strategies that best support the student.
Participate in professional development and enrichment through in-service training, supervision, conferences, and workshops.
Custodian – Full-Time, Second Shift
- Description: Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.
Requirements: 2+ years of custodial experience preferred. General knowledge of the use of janitorial hand tools and equipment. Must have working knowledge of stripping and waxing floors. Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record. Public transportation not available.