Lakeside is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Presently, Lakeside is receiving resumes and interviewing for the following full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
All Positions Require: Current Pennsylvania Criminal, FBI and Childline clearances, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s), and a signed Physician’s Affidavit.
For more information, interested prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside’s Director of Human Resources.
Counselors – Full-time & Part-time
- Needed for Lower Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware Counties
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field. Must be Licensed: Licensed Social Worker (LSW or LCSW) preferred, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Administrative Assistant — Full-time
- Description: Clerical responsibilities; data entry, phone calls, maintaining student files (current and discharged).
- Requirement: High school diploma, knowledge of Special Education helpful, 3 to 5 years’ experience in an office setting in an administrative support role. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Lakeside School, Lakeside Girls Academy & Lakeside Vantage Programs
Teachers – Full-time
- Special Education Instructor (Requirements: Public School Certification in Special Education, experience writing IEPs)
- Instructors in content areas; English, Mathematics, Science, (Requirements: Public School Secondary Education Certification)
- Industrial Arts Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
Counselors – Full-time
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field, license preferred.
Lakeside Girls Academy
Childcare Assistant/Van Driver – Full-time
- Description: Childcare Assistant needed to provide care to infants/toddlers placed in daycare at our Girls Academy Childcare Program and transportation of students to and from school.
- Experience/Requirements: ECE or CDA preferred, two years related experience, minimum high school diploma or GED, great work ethic and are dependable, kind, caring, nurturing, cheerful and have a natural love for children! Must have a valid PA Driver’s License and good driving record.
NeuroLogic® Specialist – Full-time
- Support school leadership, educators, clinicians and support staff in developing and carrying out strategies that will help students who have been impacted by trauma to find success.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, education or a related field.
- Interest in and knowledge of trauma informed principles.
- Experience in a school setting is strongly preferred.
- Observe students, staff, and school procedures to provide feedback regarding the alignment and application of NeuroLogic® principles and practices.
- Participate in meetings with staff to troubleshoot ways to assist students.
- Meet with students and their counselors to discuss strategies that best support the student.
- Participate in professional development and enrichment through in-service training, supervision, conferences, and workshops.
IT Help Desk Analyst Level I/II — Full-time
- Description: The IT Help Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and will require an aptitude for working with both Windows and Mac applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of staff problems.
- Proven work expreience in providing Help Desk support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intricate knowledge of Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications; Basic knowledge of Offic 365 and/or Exchange
- BS or Associates; Computer or related degree preferred
- must possess a valid US driver’s license and must pass the Child Safety and Criminal Background Checks
Video Editor / Help Desk Analyst — Full-time
- Description:A hybrid position working as a part of the Help Desk team while also working with the Video Production team on the post production of professional on-demand video training as well as business and public relations videos. The amount of time spent in each role will vary week-to-week as needs ebb and flow.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use a NLE
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license and pass the Child Safety and Criminal Background Checks
Custodian – Full-Time, Second Shift
- Description: Performing general cleaning operations of lavatories, classrooms, shops, offices, and common areas, in all owned and leased Lakeside Educational Network facilities.
- Requirements: 2+ years of custodial experience preferred. General knowledge of the use of janitorial hand tools and equipment. Must have working knowledge of stripping and waxing floors. Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record. Public transportation not available.
Lifeguards – Temporary/Part-time
- Description: Lifeguard at Lakeside School, Horsham, PA. Duties include but not limited to lifeguard during schedule hours, daily cleaning, testing and maintenance of pool, cleaning of pool furniture, administer first aid when required, maintenance of pool equipment closet.
- Requirements: Certified Lifeguard, certification in CPR and First Aid.