On Wednesday, November 23, the Pennsylvania Departments of Health (DOH) and Education (PDE) updated the recommendations to Pre-K to 12 schools related to procedures following a case of COVID-19 in a school building. As per guidelines, Lakeside schools and Vantage Academies may be asked to move to remote learning should we have multiple positive cases in our school buildings during a 14-day rolling window. To find the latest information about the current number of cases, please see the Lakeside CoVid Dashboard.
Currently, Montgomery County is in “Substantial” status according to the rate of community transmission and the percentage of positive COVID tests. As a result, we are asking again that parents keep their child home and notify the school immediately if they are presenting any symptoms on the COVID symptom list.
- Click to view Lakeside School‘s Health & Safety Plan Summary
- Click to view Lakeside Girls Academy‘s Health & Safety Plan Summary
- Click to view Souderton Vantage Academy‘s Health & Safety Plan Summary
- Click to view Upper Merion Vantage Academy‘s Health & Safety Plan Summary
- Click to view Mobile Support‘s Health & Safety Plan Summary
Please contact us for any questions or concerns regarding the Health & Safety Plan Summaries.