A placement option
The E-Learning program accepts regular and special education students in grades 9-12 who are able to work independently with academic accountability and support. Student eligibility criteria include a willingness and ability to commit to following the structure of the program and basic skill levels above eighth grade.
Services and Features
The E-Learning Program is creatively designed to meet the educational and social needs of students by combining online learning tools with in-person instructional support that is available as needed. Students have access to subject instructors, the potential to fulfill needed graduation requirements, and they receive individualized program planning. Key components of the E-Learning Program include:
- Completion of all major subject requirements on Edgenuity (edgenuity.com)
- Access to certified instructors both on site and via email
- Flexible scheduling to allow for completion of required course work while maintaining a job or enrollment in technical school
- Academic curriculum designed to meet PA graduation requirements
- Individualized academic planning and advisement
- Preparation for Keystone Exams
- Parental participation in Enrollment Conference
- Regular parent contact and consultation
- Ability to monitor student progress via the Edgenuity family portal
A partial day program is provided for students from 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Monday through Friday. Students who are able to successfully complete coursework independently can earn the privilege of working from home for up to four (4) days each week with school district and parent approval.
633 East 4th St.
Bridgeport, PA 19405
To Learn More
If you are interested in learning more about the E-Learning program or scheduling a visit and tour of our campus, please contact Jeri Johnson at 610-945-0060 ext. 117 or by email.